Local Kernel Repositories (GIT)
The following GIT repositories are hosted locally on git.linux-xtensa.org. They include various patches to support new features and platforms, and which are not yet part of the mainline tree.
- Infrequently updated from the latest source
- Based on the Linux kernel v2.6.23 release.
The following mailing lists are devoted to this project:
- email@example.com (Archive)
- Mailing list for announcements (moderated)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Archive)
- Submissions to the Xtensa GIT development tree
- email@example.com (Archive)
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
Subscriptions are handled through the email interface or web interface of the mailing list software. In case of the email interface, send an email with the command subscribe if you want to join a mailing list, or unsubscribe to leave a mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org. The command can be in either the subject line or the body of the mail.
- subscribe [password] [digest] [address=address]
- Subscribe to the mailing list. A password is required to unsubscribe from the mailing list. If you omit the password, one will be generated for you. Specifying a address allows to use a different email address than the sender.
- unsubscribe [password] [address=address]
- Unsubscribe from the mailing list. A password is required to unsubscribe from the mailing list. If ommitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Receive a copy of the help message including a list of all commands.
The web interface can be reached under http://lists.linux-xtensa.org. Select the mailing list you want to subscribe or unsubscribe, and follow the instructions.
You need to subscribe before you can post on the mailing list. To send an an email to all subscribers of a mailing list, send it to email@example.com.
Note that the mailing lists are public. By posting messages to any of these three lists, you implicitly agree that the posted messages are in the public domain, and as such may be freely copied, archived, duplicated, and sent to other persons. For guidelines about posting, please, read also http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt.
The web interface (http://lists.linux-xtensa.org) provides an archive of the mailing lists.
In case of any problems, you can send an email to the list owner: firstname.lastname@example.org. File:Example.jpg